Digital storytelling to attract international foundations
How to Access, Attract, and Engage International Foundations Online
About this session
In our ever-increasingly digitally connected world, NGOs from around the world potentially have the opportunity to access the $150 billion in annual philanthropic giving by the 260,000 foundations worldwide. Unfortunately, many NGOs lack the information necessary to understand how to go about doing so.
In this webinar, participants will learn about how to leverage effective digital storytelling to attract, inspire and engage with international foundations online, while differentiating themselves from the more than 10 million NGOs worldwide, through:
1. Use of a storytelling framework that catalyzes international donors and demonstrates the credibility necessary to overcome common challenges faced by organizations engaging with geographically dispersed donors.
2. An understanding about how to research and connect with international donors and which online platforms to use to tell their own stories.
This practical 30-minute webinar will also provide links to valuable resources to conduct further research on your own and to take steps to begin your NGO’s journey to access, attract and activate international foundations.
- Fundraisers / marketers who are looking to connect with foundations worldwide
- Those interested in adding digital skills to their existing fundraising / marketing skill base
- Knowledge of a storytelling framework that catalyzes all prospective donors.
- Comprehension of the key elements of effective digital storytelling to demonstrate the credibility necessary to overcome common challenges faced by organizations engaging with geographically dispersed foundations and those online.
- Knowledge about how to research and connect with international foundations and which online platforms to use to tell their stories.