IFC Pop Ups South Africa: a unique learning experience
“It was so awesome and inspiring to have an opportunity to listen to presentations from experienced people across the globe. At our organisation people were so inspired that they would love to attend the one coming in March. Once again congratulations for making it possible to attend such a workshop.”
~~ Allan, Connect (Zimbabwe)
After the stunning success of 2017, we’re bringing our brand-new IFC Pop Ups to South Africa in March 2018!
- Cape Town – Thursday, 8 March, University of Stellenbosch Business School, Bellville
- Durban – Thursday, 15 March Durban ICC
- Johannesburg – Wednesday, 28 March, GIBS, Illovo Johannesburg
The one-day IFC Pop Ups give you access to some of the best sessions from the International Fundraising Congress and IFC Asia. At each one you can choose from a rich and varied programme of video sessions, presented by leading fundraising experts from around the world. You can even do a live skype Q&A with some of the speakers.
Immerse yourself in a day of creative learning and inspiration guaranteed to get your fundraising creative juices flowing and give you the building blocks to take your fundraising to new heights in 2018.
- How to build a legacy programme from scratch
- Practical ways to use your data to drive results
- Fundraising strategy in seven steps
- How to get the board you dream of
- How philanthropy in Europe is changing and how to adapt
- How to write for digital
- The essentials of major gift fundraising
- How to fundraise from US Foundations and how LinkedIn can help you
- And more…
“Months later I am still referring to the notes I scribbled down… the advice to do shared value fundraising with a small group of companies, the advice on storytelling, Amanda Palmer’s advice on how to build a crowd of supporters and even the workshop on how to work with Trust officers to work out if there is a suitable match between their fund and our cause. These have all been HUGELY beneficial to us, so I want to thank you for that workshop. It was amazing! Please do it again!”
~~ Sam Vos, Director, U-Turn
- Who should attend? Anyone involved in mobilising resources for the social impact sector: CEOs, directors, fundraisers, volunteers, CSI managers and social entrepreneurs.
- How many sessions can I attend on the day? You can choose from a rich and varied programme of video sessions. Two sessions run concurrently throughout the day between an opening and closing plenary session.
- How much does it cost? The cost is R990, and there are 80 discounted places for those who book early. This price includes your lunch and refreshments.
- How do I book and pay? Bookings are only via quicket.co.za, and you can choose from various payment options – i.e. EFT, credit card, SnapScan. If you need an invoice, you can generate this from the Quicket site once you have registered and booked. We have allowed 3 days for EFT payments.
- What if I book and can’t attend? You can transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague and if we have a waiting list we will happily refund you. You will still be liable for a 10% booking fee.
- More questions? Please feel free to contact Sarah Scarth or call 021 761 4022.