The Resource Alliance, in partnership with Nedbank Private Wealth, USB and GIBS is bringing a fresh selection of some of the best sessions from IFC 2019 in Holland to South Africa in March 2020.
Jo’burg: Event postponed
The IFC Pop Ups are an amazing opportunity for local fundraisers and social impact leaders to access the magic, innovation and inspiration of IFC close to home.
This year’s programme will include both video (international) and live (local) presentations on a wide range of topics, including:
- Creating campaigns that catch fire
- The power of the story
- Your road map to a five star legacy programme
- Everything you ever wanted to know about high-value giving
- Unlocking your organisation’s value to develop high-impact, win-win corporate relationships
- Philanthropy Culture – what is it, why does it matter and how do I get one?
- An introduction to neurofundraising and behavioural marketing for major gift fundraisers