Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about legacy websites
About this session
Legacy giving isn’t just for Civics anymore. Boomers and even Gen X are getting into the game. That means it’s time to adapt your legacy marketing for audiences that want a multi-channel experience.
Step one? Your website. It’s the core to just about any digital plan you’ll ever build – but until now, we simply didn’t know much about legacy web content. Now, for the very first time, Good Works has embarked on ground-breaking research to answer that question.
We’ve used heatmapping, qualitative surveying, and analytics analysis across real Canadian charity websites to uncover exactly what makes a quality legacy website. Now, we’re ready to unveil it!
In this session, we’ll dive into the research. You’ll learn about the two audiences who visit your website (spoiler alert: one of them isn’t even a donor or prospect!), and the kind of content they engage with the most.
Plus, you’ll discover which two sources drive nearly all your legacy traffic, so you can get more eyeballs on your legacy pages.
Finally, you’ll walk away with our top 10 tips for a legacy web page, so you can start building a seamless digital legacy experience today.
- Beginner and intermediate legacy/planned giving fundraisers.
- Understand the role of a legacy website within your digital legacy marketing
- Know the most common legacy audiences and how to adapt your content for them
- Generate more legacy traffic by optimizing for key sources
- Generate more legacy leads online by creating opportunities to engage