How to get 1 million views and raise $1 million on YouTube
Partnering with content creators to build a social movement for your cause
About this session
Join this session to hear from John Kim – Chief of Staff at GIVE.Asia – explaining how to work with YouTube celebrities to get awareness for pressing social causes. John has learned through working on multiple collaborations with ‘content creators’ that raising awareness for a moving cause via YouTube is a powerful way of engaging with subscribers, while raising a significant amount of funds for nonprofits. John will share some particularly successful case studies from South Korea and the session will cover:
- How to create a digital content strategy
- Why you should start with YouTube
- How to pitch to content creators for partnerships, at no cost
- How to convert views into donors.
- For any cause of any size looking to raise awareness for a significant issue (significant as defined by issues that are both URGENT and IMPORTANT – issues become significant after gaining coverage from mainstream media).
- Formulate a clear digital content strategy.
- Create a clear pitch to content creators for partnerships.
- Convert high online traffic into a new donor base.