Unlock the potential and risks of artificial intelligence and digital technologies on fundraising
Possibilities, risks and dilemmas
About this session
As the philanthropic sector and the use of digital technologies have grown, so have opportunities for civil society organizations to adopt new fundraising practices.
The new technologies provide innovative, efficient and cost-effective means to raise funds for important social missions.
For example, artificial intelligence can also help fundraisers to capture and manage data about donors, craft personalized, donor-centric emails and launch global fundraising campaigns.
On the other hand, the digital revolution has also brought a range of new risks and challenges to fundamental rights.
How can fundraisers benefit from the new technologies? What are the risks they should be aware of? How does it affect the philanthropic environment?
The session will aim to address these questions.
- Fundraisers who are planning to or already using AI and other digital technologies to solicit donation
- Tech experts supporting nonprofits and fundraising practices
- Nonprofits, donors and policy-makers interested in philanthropic environment
- Greater awareness of the opportunities as well as the risks and dilemmas of using digital technologies and AI for fundraising
- Increased knowledge of comparative experiences
- Better understanding of the ways it affects the philanthropic environment