Aimed at fundraisers who feel like they can’t compete with the big brands when it comes to corporate partnerships. This session will share case studies and tactics from multi-million pound pitches including Credit Suisse, Chelsea FC, Unilever and many more. It will show how to win major corporate partnerships without a big budget and use your own personal influence to change the way your charity secures corporate partners.
Whatever the size of your charity, by the end of the session you will gain real insight and practical examples that you can use in your own corporate fundraising; tactics to show how you can make a huge impact without a huge budget; knowledge on how to use your personal strengths to win against bigger brands – and even against better fundraisers; simple steps you can take to increase your own personal impact and influence; and ways to build your reputation in the sector as a high-performing corporate fundraiser.
- Practical tools to make a bigger impact at your next corporate opportunity
- How to compete and win against bigger names and bigger budgets
- Strategies to increase your own confidence and ensure you are the best you can be
- How to develop a high performance mind-set and the accompanying behaviours
- Ways to trigger effective behaviours in others and make them stick
Who should attend: Suitable for all conference attendees, but of particular relevance to anyone who wants to hear about corporate fundraising and has a desire to increase their own personal influence.
Session style: Case studies and practical examples of how charities have beaten bigger brands will combine with leadership and team development expertise, to ensure that every participant will gain valuable insight from the session.