Middle donor bootcamp
Driving response from the middle
About this Masterclass
This case-study driven session will equip attendees to assess the potential for a middle donor programme, through exploring what’s driving middle donor response and value – and how you can reap the rewards from the rest of your donor-base.
Offering practical tactics and insights, this masterclass bootcamp will dive deep into middle donor strategy. Attendees will learn how to approach developing a strategy for these often underutilised but incredibly important donors, how to maximize their response and build middle donor income for the longer-term.
Using examples, case studies, results and learnings from programmes from New Zealand, Australia, North America, and Asia, attendees will walk away with structure, ideas, and the tools to help them implement their own middle donor program.
Fundraisers who are:
- Responsible for individual giving and looking to understand the opportunity of a middle donor programme.
- Looking to develop and implement a middle donor strategy within their individual giving programme.
- Looking to extend the value of their donor base and who do not currently have a middle donor programme.
- Those with little, or no previous experience with middle donor programmes.
- Understand the potential of a middle donor programme for your organisation.
- Discover who middle donors are, and what they want and need.
- Understand the different middle donor strategy options and how they differ.
- Discover the tools and techniques to get going with a middle donor strategy.