Water Angels: Building a digital CSR partnership
A case study in how to maximise value from a corporate partner
About this session
How has digital impacted Corporate Social Responsibility? Hear from French NGO 1001fontaines together with their major corporate partner Danone, to learn how it’s helped them.
Together, they will cover the major trends and challenges of CSR and look at how these have changed since the introduction of digital.
And you’ll hear their story first-hand with practical steps being shared in how to start the process of building an engaging partnership in multiple countries being shared.
Included in this will be:
- How to build an account plan and segment your audiences
- How to create a new offering which meets high expectations and engages employees
- How to raise awareness of your NGO, communicate with your corporate and turn their employees into ambassadors
- Fundraisers working with corporate partnerships
- People interested in the development of new online tools
- How to organise your corporate fundraising digital strategy
- How to equip companies to communicate about your NGO with strong and passionate online storytelling
- How to recruit new ambassadors online