Donor churn prediction with machine learning
Keep donors motivated to continue donating with a predictive tool built on machine learning
About this session
In this session, we will learn how simple but sophisticated data driven methods can support and enhance a holistic fundraising process.
We will cover real world examples of a data science project in NGOs, looking at a donor churn prediction using machine learning method, as well as looking in-depth at what data is required for data science and how data quality is essential for a successful for data-driven predictions.
We’ll also give you an overview of how you can best be prepared for future data science projects, learn about a typical data science lifecycle and how to best implement data science in your fundraising campaigns.
- Fundraising Managers
- Data Specialists (new to machine learning)
- Digital Project Managers
- User Experience Specialists
- Marketing and Analytics Specialists
- Simple and sophisticated methods to create value from data
- An intuitive understanding of a machine learning method (decision tree)
- The data science lifecycle