The Resource Alliance, in partnership with Integrative CSR, has curated a special one-day highly interactive event for you to exchange innovative marketing and fundraising ideas, generate insightful solutions and think creatively to help make the relationship with donors even stronger.
Following on from the huge success of the annual IFC in the Netherlands, IFC Asia in Bangkok and IFC Pop Ups across South Africa, these learning sessions are jam packed with IFC magic, innovation and inspiration for fundraisers and social impact leaders.
You will gain the latest knowledge on fundraising and learn practical tips on:
- Highlights from the IFC 2018 presented by fundraisers from around the world.
- Digital maturity – why and how to start your transformation
- Get monthly giving working for you: What makes monthly giving programmes flourish?
- Develop your storytelling super powers for good – how to transform your fundraising through stories in a powerful, fun, interactive and hands-on way, and how to use them across multiple channels
- Grant success – the essentials of performance measurements, relationship management and effective reporting
You will benefit from four keynote addresses presented in video format with live Q&A via Skype with the world’s leading fundraising experts, and four practical skills workshops.
You will network with local experts and peers on how to apply learnings locally and achieve great fundraising insight and inspiration.