Following on from the huge success of the IFC Pop Ups in 2017 and 2018, the Resource Alliance, in partnership with Nedbank Private Wealth, GIBS, UKZN Foundation and UCT GSB Bertha Centre, brought a fresh selection of some of the best video sessions from IFC 2018 in Holland and Asia to South Africa in early 2019.
These one day learning and networking events took place in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town during February and March 2019. They were an amazing opportunity for local fundraisers and social impact leaders to access the IFC magic, innovation and inspiration close to home.
This year’s programme included both video (international) and live presentations (local) on a wide range of resource mobilisation themes, including:
- Digital fundraising trends
- Major donor giving essentials
- Becoming powerful storytellers
- How to build a powerful volunteer programme
- How to embrace innovative finance and social enterprise opportunities.