Digital strategies to attract funders in a time of crisis: How to leverage digital storytelling to access, attract and engage international foundations NOW!
About this session
The global pandemic of 2020 has led society to largely operate virtually, resulting in organisations recognising how critical digital platforms are (and will be) to their success, both during and after the pandemic. As such, their primary vehicles for accessing, attracting, and engaging with the 260,000 foundations worldwide are (and will continue to be) brand stories delivered through a digital storytelling ecosystem (e.g. website, social media, email, messaging apps, charity rating platforms). In this webinar, participants will learn about how to leverage effective digital storytelling to attract, inspire and engage with international foundations online, while differentiating themselves from the more than 10 million NGOs worldwide, through:
- Use of a storytelling framework that catalyses international donors and demonstrates the credibility necessary to overcome common challenges faced by organisations engaging with geographically dispersed donors
- An understanding about how to research and connect with international donors and which online platforms to use to tell their own stories.
This practical 60-minute webinar will also provide links to valuable resources to conduct further research on your own and to take steps to begin your organisation’s journey to access, attract and engage international foundations.
This session is aimed at:
This session is aimed primarily at fundraisers / marketers who are looking to connect with foundations worldwide. It is also for those interested in adding digital skills to their existing fundraising / marketing skill base.
What you will learn
- Knowledge of a storytelling framework that catalyses all prospective donors
- Comprehension of the key elements of effective digital storytelling to demonstrate the credibility necessary to overcome common challenges faced by organisations engaging with geographically dispersed foundations and those online
- Understanding of how to research and connect with international foundations and which online platforms to use to tell their stories.