Agile Fundraising Strategy: How to thrive on change!
Build a change-fuelled strategy to deliver sustainable growth in uncertain times
About this Masterclass
It’s 2020. Can we still rely on ‘tried and tested’ fundraising methods? The world is changing, our supporters are changing, and funding models are changing. So why aren’t we?
Change shouldn’t be scary. In this masterclass we will take you through a step-by-step process, using a proven ‘Agile Fundraising Strategy’ framework and a healthy dose of Futures Thinking, to identify your future fundraising strategy and create a roadmap to get you there.
The principles and frameworks will be brought to life through a real-life example of how Life Flight used the Agile Fundraising Strategy to redefine priorities and deliver against the agreed roadmap.
The masterclass will incorporate the five key elements of Agile Fundraising Strategy: Context, ambition, plan, action and recalibration. Modelling tools and frameworks will be provided to delegates for use in their own organisations.
- Fundraising leaders looking to align their teams around a clear roadmap and integrated strategy.
- Disaster and emergency organisations seeking a framework to reconcile the boom and bust of crisis-based fundraising.
- Fundraisers grappling with how to steer a path through rapid change.
- Programme managers looking for a way to deliver a professional programme strategy and growth plans.
- CEO’s and senior leaders seeking a method to positively engage teams around change.
- Learn how to identify priority actions.
- Create a step-by-step customisable strategy framework for your organisation.
- Understand the tools to help create ideas and problem solve.
- Develop soft skills around supporting teams in the face of rapid change.
- Learn how to run different investment or performance scenarios using a simple 5- year financial modelling tool.