Alexa, donate to my favourite charity: How to use voice technology to raise money and engage your audience
Watch the session:
Want more changemaking inspiration?
About The Session
2019 has been referred to as the year of voice tech:
- There are now a billion Google Assistant enabled devices worldwide, and 100million Amazon Alexa enabled devices
- 20% of all internet search now happens by voice.
Can you afford not to engage with voice as a channel?
Starting with an overview of voice technology you will hear how it works, the main market usage stats, and see examples of non-profits around the world using it for fundraising and service delivery. We will then share learning from creating the NSPCC Alexa skill – one of the first in Europe to accept donations. Finally, you will leave with an understanding of the voice tech design process, ready to take the first step for creating a voice app.
- People curious about voice technology for fundraising or engagement
- People from large and small non-profits who want to try voice technology but aren’t sure where to start
- Innovators considering new methods of fundraising
- People committed to voice tech who want to hear insight from other creators.
- Overview of what voice tech is and how it works
- Knowledge of how people are using voice tech
- Insight into how non-profits globally are using voice tech to engage with their audiences or deliver services
- Case study of how we’ve used voice tech at NSPCC to raise money and engage our audience
- Tips for getting started within your organisations.