Growth hacking, data science and social listening: Learn how to strategically harness the tech of the future for impact today
Watch the session:
Want more changemaking inspiration?
About The Session
In this session, we will look at Transparency International Brazil’s United Against Corruption Campaign – an excellent example of using both innovation and tradition for impact. The campaign also shows how online and offline strategies can perform together.
The United Against Corruption Campaign was built over a $150,000 USD budget raised from foundations and crowdfunding that reached an impressive result of 600,000 engaged leads and 2,000 regular donors (without even asking for donations) in the 2018 Brazil elections period. To support the campaign, we also used gamification, influencer mapping with social listening, WhatsApp groups and principles to reach micro targeted audiences.
- Digital (Head, Manager and Directors).
- A different way to face fundraising: It’s more about generating interactions first and asking for money later
- Understanding that the resources to innovate and be more cost effective are available
- Understanding of the new range of skills and competencies needed to operate the re-evolution
- Data science + Social Listening = Power team
- How to integrate all of it and make use of different technologies