“Mind blowing, inspiring, fun can’t wait for the next one”
“Really great masterclass. Gave the wow to think, reflect, share and be inspired”.
Think freedom, metamorphosis, breakthrough and ‘I can do that too’ insight.
At Innovation Camp we seek to generate ideas for changemakers driven by the future of engagement, fundraising and communications, with a pinch of ‘How to innovate’.
In today’s dynamic world, new social trends and technologies move us in new directions; NGOs need to adapt to, and alter, these directions. This third edition of Innovation Camp will help you figure out how to be a catalyst for innovation within your NGO and across the sector, helping you rethink your vision, strategy, product and technology for public mobilisation and fundraising.
You’ll be inspired by people from outside and inside the NGO sector. This year We have a speakers lineup that you will love: Katherine Macklin (Head of Innovations, Unicef UK), Duncan Cook (CEO, 3 SIDED CUBE), the wonderful Marco Gerris (choreographer and creative director of ISH company) and many more. And we promise: You will never, ever forget the taste of ‘sweet’ methods of visualisation and mobilisation we have in store for you ….
Working with innovation managers at leading NGOs, along with guest speakers from start-ups, innovation labs and trend hunters, you will:
- Be immersed in 2018’s main trends in fundraising and public mobilisation
- Get concrete tools and strategy on how to innovate inside your organisation
- Get new ideas to transform supporters into active stakeholders
- Design disruptive products for public engagement and fundraising
- Network with other people who want to think and act, driven by ideas
- Disruptive thinking
- Ideas to prototype new fundraising and engagement products for your cause
- How to think like a start-up
- How to imagine the future of your work from the perspective of current and prospective donors
Who should attend: The masterclass is for:
- NGO innovation managers
- Experienced fundraisers who want to do things differently (and better)
- Digital activists
- NGO leaders/CEOs/executive directors and board members
Teaching style: Short talks, interactive sharing, brainstorming. Informal interactive style, cases and demos with a lot of delegate participation. Register only if you want to be an active participant! In earlier editions we worked with an orchestra director revealing the secrets of Beethoven, a McKinsey consultant turned Internet-of-Elephants entrepreneur, a Brazilian photographer who is debunking race for National Geographic, and an Italian team measuring donors for emotional fundraising.
Please note this masterclass has a premium of £149.