We all have dirty secrets — and awesome ones too! Quality control in F2F is a huge challenge, and something anyone involved with the channel is constantly battling with. But arguably it’s a topic that isn’t discussed openly, enough. This masterclass brings together F2F specialists from UNICEF and Greenpeace to lay ALL their cards on the table to challenge themselves, the organisations they represent and the industry itself on the topic of quality control in F2F. The session will break this massive subject down to five key areas:
- Communication: script writing, storytelling and fundraiser engagement
- Fundraiser recruitment (agency and in-house): on-boarding, performance management and contracts
- KPIs: data analysis, donor profiling and reporting
- Managing behaviours: creating codes of conduct, mystery shopping and the impact of an F2F culture
- Locations: site management and public perception
This deep dive into quality control will open your eyes to international bad practice and best practice. By understanding where we have gone wrong and listening to those who have got it right, we will share with you some practical and revolutionary insights into quality control that will help you optimise your F2F channel.
- To understand and have a clearer idea of international best practice approaches to communication
- To better understand, through the delivery of global qualitative and qualitative research, the impact of better understanding and managing behaviours and culture in F2F teams
- To better understand the meaning of the phrase “quality control” in F2F
Who should attend: Anyone interested in using F2F as an acquisition channel or already involved with F2F, agency owners, agency managers, individual giving specialists, acquisition managers, F2F managers, etc.
Session style: A mix of participation, hands-on exercise and teaching