This year, the IFC is going online! Join us from 13 – 16 October for a unique and groundbreaking virtual conference that will inspire, inform and energise your work. You can get access to IFC Online 2020 when you become a Member of the Resource Alliance Global Community. Sign up now:
Participate in everything – at your own pace
IFC Online 2020 will be a laboratory of knowledge sharing, learning and great ideas. Plan your own path through our busy programme and choose the topics that interest you most. You’ll be able to attend sessions live and watch them on demand, so you never need to miss a thing.
An amazing programme of speakers and events
We’ll be announcing our speakers and the full IFC programme soon. In the meantime, here’s a day-by-day summary of the themes and ideas we’ll be exploring…
Tuesday 13 October
Reflections on crisis: The acceleration of change
Seismic shifts are happening in our sector, brought into sharp focus by the COVID-19 pandemic. We’ll explore what they mean for our work and open our hearts and heads to the opportunities that are now possible in a ‘new normal’.
Wednesday 14 October
Tools and tactics: Becoming an agent (vs victim) of change
Already, organisations are adapting to the new landscape to rise from the pandemic and economic downturn stronger than ever. Today’s sessions will give you new tools, tactics and practical models and leave you prepped for success!
Thursday 15 October
Digital innovation and social activism: The possibilities of people power
Join us for an exciting study of the new ways people are connecting, strategising, organising, mobilising and making a difference together. We will explore how disruption has accelerated progress towards digital communities and how to capitalise on a new era of digital engagement and social activism.
Friday 16 October
A better way: Building a new normal together
Fundraising is moving from a consumer focus towards a more sustainable model of support for the causes that drive our work. Looking ahead, we’ll consider the role of fundraisers and changemakers in creating a more just, equitable and healthy world.
All the things you love most, and more
As well as the main IFC Online 2020 sessions, you can also join an exciting range of virtual activities:
● Plenaries – big-name speakers sharing big ideas and disruptive thinking
● Wellbeing – yoga, meditation and mindfulness sessions to enjoy at your leisure
● Networking – focused on topics, areas of interest, or just an opportunity to get to know other attendees
● Social events – including a quiz, virtual drinks and DJ performances
● Awards – the Resource Alliance Global Fundraising Awards will recognise and celebrate the achievements of fundraisers and changemakers all over the world. Learn more
● Local watch parties – if it’s possible to gather physically in small groups where you live, we’ll look to beam IFC Online 2020 to your local community. More details to follow…
Get access to IFC Online 2020 now
Become a Member of the Resource Alliance Global Community and get access to IFC Online 2020 as part of your membership. If you register before 1 October, you’ll also get access to IFC Online 2021! Click below to join – it takes five minutes: