The next normal – being relevant in a post-COVID world: What are the rules for effective communication in an online, post-COVID world?
About this session
Ever since the commercialisation of the internet in the late 1980’s the world of communication has been going through an age of disruption. The creation of the world wide web, social networks and smart phones have changed the landscape beyond recognition. While the development of new channels has provided unprecedented opportunities to connect and communicate with an audience, it has also led to a world of information overload. COVID-19 has only accelerated this change. Today:
- How do organisations cut through, and stand out in a world of information overload?
- What are the rules for effective communication in an online, post COVID-19 world?
- How do organisations maintain relevance and engagement in an uncertain environment?
- What are the trends that are changing the rules of engagement and provide opportunity?
In this presentation, Grant will address these issues and provide organisations with thinking and strategies to thrive in the next normal.
This session is aimed at:
- Senior level (board level) decision makers who are setting or influencing organisational strategy
- Anyone involved in marketing and communication roles
- Anyone involved in sales roles
- Anyone involved in roles engaging audience – e.g. donors, stakeholders, organisations etc.
What you will learn
- A REAL understanding of the way digital has disrupted marketing communications and the IMPACT on their organisations
- Developed reasoning, and knowledge, of the principles behind effective marketing communication in today’s world
- Insight into the trends that have accelerated due to COVID 19 and the opportunities these provide.