Wednesday 12 June
16:00-16:30 (UK BST)
Watch the session on the Resource Alliance Facebook page
We will cover how Change.org built its membership program, from the early days and our first iterations to what we have found now being the most successful.
Specifically, we will walk the audience through:
- key elements of our program
- our main acquisition channels
- main learnings from intense A/B tests
- specific focus on email fundraising and what works for us
Anyone working in digital fundraising and who love testing. Typically, email fundraisers would find a lot of value!
- Online giving key elements to have in mind for success
- A/B tests learnings for online fundraising
- Email fundraising best practices
- On-site recruitment best practices