Social Purpose Organisations (SPOs) include the realm of non-profits/charities and social enterprises that are at the frontline of solving social issues and delivering social impact.
SPOs’ fundraising activities often compete with the delivery of their social mission in terms of time and effort. Having a clear understanding of what funders look for in funding proposals and how they assess risks and opportunities before committing to a funding request will enable SPOs to maximise their time and energy.
- Understand the funding landscape locally and in Asia
- Decode the needs of funders while reviewing funding proposals
- Create action items for improving funding proposals
- Gain insights through discussions around different fundraising strategies
- Acquire skill sets to improve their fundraising effectiveness
Who should attend:
- Early-stage social enterprises that need catalytic funding & non-financial support
- Not-for-profits that sustain themselves through grants and not the markets
- Those looking for flexible funding as their venture moves from sustainability to profitability