The development of the worldwide web together with social media and smart phones has revolutionised communication and the way information is absorbed and disseminated. Without a strategic understanding of what these changes mean for organisations, and the new rules of engaging with stakeholders, volunteers and donors, non-profits will struggle to achieve the fundraising goals they desire. This presentation will provide attendees with a critical understanding of how the communication landscape has changed and the implications for their organisations. It will provide the thinking necessary to deliver outstanding fundraising results in today’s digital economy.
- A clear understanding of how to communicate effectively in today’s digital world
- Strategies to improve the effectiveness of your communications and fundraising efforts
- Straightforward ideas and takeaways that can be used in your organisations immediately
Who should attend:
- Senior personnel and anyone responsible for setting the strategic direction of their organisation
- Marketing and communications roles
- Anyone needing to engage with donors, volunteers or stakeholders